Work delivered in 2020
This is a representative selection of projects I delivered in 2020. Within each section, more-frequent projects appear higher in the list.
Specialist texts for professionals
- PILs/ICFs, study protocols, synopses, correspondence for clinical trials
- Results of clinical examinations and investigations (imaging studies, lab tests)
- Articles for publication or already published in peer-reviewed journals, including an ongoing collaboration with a French university hospital
- Package inserts/Summaries of Product Characteristics (medicinal products)
- Drug evaluation reports
- Patient safety narratives
- Discharge summaries
- Training materials for a tool to implement PK-based prophylaxis in haemophilia A/B patients
- Scientific poster (editing and lay-out)
Specialist texts for laypeople
- Press releases
- Translation of articles for publication in health magazines
- Health posters and educational materials (diabetes)
- English-language material (press releases, catalogues, product sheets,…) for a high-end furniture maker (long-term collaboration since >12 years ago)
- Several translations for a company selling woodcare products
- Tourist brochures and websites
- Subtitling (cosmetics & fashion videos)
I translated the following article that was subsequently published in a peer-reviewed journal. The authors kindly acknowledged my contribution (in the acknowledgements section immediately before the references).
Zufferey P, Merquiol F, Laporte S et al. (2006) Do antifibrinolytics reduce allogeneic blood transfusion in orthopedic surgery? Anesthesiology 105(5):1034–46.
References are available on request.
I am a member of the local translator’s association: Associació Professional de Traductors i Intèrprets de Catalunya (APTIC)